Recover Your Lost or Deleted Data From All Storage Media.
Steps To Take When You’ve Lost Your Data
- File Restore: A file restore is exactly what it sounds like—the process of replacing a lost file or files from a backup to its primary location. …
- Volume Restore: When you perform a volume restore on SIRIS, the contents of the chosen recovery point is shared as an iSCSI target.
Hard drive data recovery
RAID data recovery
Pen drive data recovery
Desktop/Laptop data recovery
SSD data recovery
Software data recovery
Server data recovery
Preventing Data Loss
- Keep your computer clean and dust-free.
- If your PC gets hot, take it apart and clean it.
- Save and backup your files regularly, to multiple locations with encryption.
- Create an image backup BEFORE the first signs of hard drive failure.
- Keep your anti-virus software up to date.
We're Here To Help!
VINAYAK SHOPPING CENTRE, DINDAYAL NAGAR, Navghar, Vasai West, Maharashtra 401202
Monday – Friday :
08:00 am – 10:00 pm
+91-77091-46310 / 87670-16141